Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All Of Our Hard Work Will Pay Off.... Someday!

School is still the story of our lives (or so it seems). We cannot wait for the end of the semester, December cannot come quick enough! (Plus, that means Christmas. YAY! I cannot wait to decorate our house!) 
Matt is working extra hard at the Fire Academy but is really enjoying it! This semester is extra busy for me, but once it is over I'm on the down hill side. (I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!) Since I graduate in April I have been telling Matt we need to plan a vacation for shortly after the spring semester. 
We went back and forth with a few ideas till we FINALLY decided on what we wanted to do......
April 28th, 2013 we will be here:
Grand Cayman Island
On this:
Carnival Magic

We are going on the Western Caribbean Cruise! The ports include Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico. It will be such a nice vacation after such a crazy year. We can't wait! 
P.S Anyone is welcome to join us, you know you want to!
P.P.S Only 207 days, just in case anyone was wondering.. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment