Tuesday, July 31, 2012

According To My Mom...

According to my mom I suck at blogging. Yes, I know, I am horrible at keeping our blog up to date. BUT it is not for lack of trying, I just feel like I should have something interesting to blog about when I do. I am not saying we have boring lives; it's just that nothing over the top exciting has happened the last few weeks. I promise to TRY to be better, try is the key word there.

My little (bigger than me) brother turned 18 this last week! Can't believe he's already 18; I didn't manage to get a picture of him, BUT I got a cute one of us! :-)


Only a few more weeks till school starts (and then I will be even worse at blogging, I'm sure!) and we are trying to enjoy them as best we can. We have spent a lot of time with family this summer and also with friends. Hope these last few weeks are just as good!
We hope everyone has had a great summer as well!


Here's a few random pictures of our cute Ollie- he's still a lot of fun!



Someone was EXHAUSTED!



1 comment:

  1. See, was that SO hard? Sure do love you and Matt...and, of course, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete