Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary To Us!!

This post is late, but better late than never.. Right??

A year ago this was happening-


June 10th we celebrated our one year anniversary! Time has gone by so fast it is crazy. I feel like we have come so far in the last year, and I love it. We have been in our new house for just over a month, we just got a puppy (see previous post), I only have two semesters left of the nursing program, Matt will be attending UVU's fire academy starting in August, and most of all we have grown together more than I thought possible. It has been a great year and I can't wait for the rest of our many many years!! I love you Matt!! :-)
We are horrible at remembering to take pictures and our anniversary weekend falls into that category perfectly.. Opps! We did have a fun weekend though! We shopped a little and then drove to Park City where we shopped some more and ate a lot. Perfect weekend right?? It was a nice to have a weekend to just relax and hangout together. (And shopping is always a bonus!)

Here are a few (or bunch) of my favorite pictures from our wonderful wedding!





If you know me you know I can't wear a white shirt with out
wearing something before the day is over. Well... I can successfully say
I made it through the whole dayin my dress with no stains!
**We even ate pasta with marinara sauce at the luncheon!**

First Dance





My Girls :-)


My mom was such a huge help, couldn't
have done it with out her!

I love this picture of me and my dad.
He is such a wonderful guy. Love you dad!







We have fun together. :-)

Great ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment