Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby Webster-- 23 Weeks


Well... It's been a few weeks since I have posted. Technically I am 24 weeks, but I haven't had a chance to take a picture quite yet, I have been working nights and it just hasn't been #1 priority. :) So instead you get a 23 week post! I seriously cannot believe that I am already 23 weeks along, time has really gone by fast. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will also! 

How far along: 23 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Been a little while since I have been on the scale so I have no idea.

Maternity clothes: Not yet.

Stretch marks: Not yet.

Sleep: I am still sleeping fairly well. I wake up a handful of times through the night for various reasons, but I still feel pretty good when I get up in the morning. I am trying to enjoy it while I can! 

Best moment last week: Matt getting to feel her move for the first time. I could tell it kind of caught him off guard, but I love that he is able to at least feel a little bit of what I feel all day these days. 

Movement: So much more in the last few weeks than before! She is quite active when I am laying down on my back. Sometimes it's a really weird feeling, but mostly I love it because I know things are going ok. 

Food cravings: Still the good ol' 7-11 nachos! I have done good though and not ate them like I did for a week or two a few weeks ago. 

Gender: She was still a girl at our big anatomy ultrasound with the doctor, thank goodness! 

Labor signs: No. I have started getting Braxton Hicks contractions which is a strange feeling. They don't hurt, it is just a weird feeling to feel everything tightening up. 

Belly button - in or out?  It is still about even. So not really in or out at the moment. 

What I miss: I honestly am loving the pregnancy right now, but ask me again in 8 weeks or so and we will see how I feel about it. :)
There isn't anything that I am missing too much. I just can't wait to meet our baby girl!

What I am looking forward to: Just seeing our little girl grow and develop to where she needs to; it makes my expanding waistline more than worth it. 

Milestones: Matt feeling her move around and also our ultrasound a few weeks ago. She was measuring a tad small, but we are ok with a small baby. :) The doctor was not worried about her size, she still falls into the normal category, just on the smaller side of normal. I love having new ultrasound pictures to hang on the fridge and show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment