Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh hey there Mr. Due Date...

It was so very nice of you to come and go like that... NOT! 

Ok I guess my due date has not official come and gone quite yet, but it has definitely come and almost gone with no signs of baby coming tonight... darn.
Lets just say that I am very ready to be done being pregnant. We cannot wait to meet this little girl! The last week has been a rough-ish one. I have managed to hit a whole new level of uncomfortable. I have considered myself lucky this pregnancy, I have considered Matt lucky actually. I tell him all the time it could have been so much worse; I could have been crazy! ;)
This last week I have really become uncomfortable and I have become emotional to say the least. So lets all cross our fingers and send positive baby thoughts our way..... I hope that next time I post I am able to say WE HAVE A BABY!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment