Thursday, August 8, 2013

Baby Webster-- 16 Weeks


I forgot to take a 16 week picture-- so instead here is 17 weeks!

How far along: 16 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  4 ish lbs

Maternity clothes: No, but I am rocking the hair elastic to keep my jeans buttoned. Sweet, I know!

Stretch marks: Nope!

Sleep: Actually pretty good. I am up 1-2 times to use the bathroom but I'm feeling good. Definitely not near as tired as I have been. 

Best moment last week: Last week... Hmm.. We went on a quick weekend vacation to St. George. A very nice getaway! (Expect we are realizing that this time next year everything we do will be quite different.)

Movement: Yes. I think. Sometime in week 15 I started feeling what I thought was little flutters and I am getting more and more sure that I am feeling baby move. 

Food cravings: Spicy and I are still BFF's!

Gender: Baby Webster is...... a GIRL!! We could not be more excited! Of course we would have been happy with a boy or a girl, but I can't wait to hold my baby girl in my arms! And Matt is very excited also!

Labor signs: No.

Belly button - in or out?  Still in. 

What I miss: Hmmm... Honestly I am not missing much. I am feeling great and I wouldn't change where I am in my life for anything.

What I am looking forward to: Officially buying "girly" things! However, I have promised Matt I won't buy ONLY pink things. :)

Milestones: Finding out the gender of Baby Webster! I love getting to see her in the ultrasound pictures and getting to actually call her "her" instead of "baby". We are in love already!

No comments:

Post a Comment