Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Webster is a..... GIRL! :)




Yesterday, at 16 weeks, we were able to find out that Baby Webster is indeed a girl


Since the beginning I have felt that this baby was going to be a little girl, but recently I started doubting myself. I had a dream one night that was about a baby boy and I thought maybe it was supposed to mean something. However, right before our ultrasound Matt and I both gave our final votes. He said boy. I said girl going back with my first instinct. We would have been over the moon about either a boy or girl, but we are very happy we get to welcome a little girl into our family! We are in love with her already!






1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I may just be as excited as you are! Well close, but surely the happiest post I've seen on any blog in a long time. Come see us! I want to chat with you about it.

    ReplyDelete