Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Webster--12 Weeks



How far along: 12 Weeks, 1 Day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Depends on the day, but I think I have gain a few pounds.


Maternity clothes: Nope, still in my regular clothes.


Stretch marks: Not yet… Hopefully not ever but I won’t get my hopes up.


Sleep: All I want to do is sleep. I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom, but I’m still sleeping pretty good, just wish it was more!


Best moment last week: Brainstorming names with Matt and finding some that we agree on. It’s still hard though not knowing what we are having.  


Movement: Nope. Can’t wait to finally feel her or she though. 


Food cravings: Anything spicy. I have lucked out thus far and haven’t gotten heart burn or anything like that, so spicy foods are still my best friend. I can’t get enough of the “Hot Chili Sauce” that Wendy’s has. Random, I know. 


Gender: Still unknown, but I can’t shake the feeling that I know what baby is. Guess we will find out if I am right or wrong in a few weeks. :) 


Labor signs: No way Jose! (Thankfully)


Belly button - in or out?  I've always had an innie and it has stayed that way so far.


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and having the energy that I used to. I still occasionally will wake up on my stomach during the night but I am super uncomfortable when I do, so I think I have to kiss that goodbye for the next 6 months. 


What I am looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Webster is a little boy or little girl. Can’t wait to pick out names and start buying things. Mostly I want to start the nursery.


Milestones: I felt really good this week when we hit the “12 week” mark. Technically the 2nd trimester doesn't start till next week but there is just something about 12 weeks that feels really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment