Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Webster--13 Weeks




How far along: 13 Weeks


Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the Doctor this week I was +2 lbs



Maternity clothes: No maternity clothes, just my regular ones.



Stretch marks: Nope.



Sleep: I haven't been near as tired this past week, still loving to sleep but i have not felt like I need it as much as the last handful of weeks. 



Best moment last week: Getting to hear the heartbeat again at my doctors appointment!



Movement: Not yet. I wish. It would be nice to know that baby is doing good between doctors appointments! 



Food cravings: Still craving anything spicy. I also have never been much of a pepper eater, but we tried DP Cheese-steaks last week and oh boy was it yummy! I had their "Hot Pepper Cheese-steak" with extra cheese. It was topped with banana peppers and jalapenos, yummmm!



Gender: We are still counting down to the day we find out!



Labor signs: Nope, and that's a good thing!



Belly button - in or out?  In.



What I miss: Umm.. Nothing major so far. This pregnancy has been wonderful, I haven't been sick (knock on wood) and its been great!



What I am looking forward to: Same as last week. I still can't wait to find out gender and to start the nursery. I'm excited to paint and all that jazz. 



Milestones: Had my 2nd doctors appointment which feels good. Its nice to go, hear the heartbeat, and know that everything is going good. Next appointment is at 17 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment