Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Webster-- 15 Weeks & Heatstroker Softball Tournament


I've made it to 15 weeks! Yay! :)
This weekend we had the opportunity to go to St. George for the "Heatstroker" softball tournament. Matt was invited to play with a team and we had a lot of fun! It was very warm, ok that is an understatement, it was HOT! But the games were at night so that was nice. Friday night the team played all through the night; and when I say ALL through the night I mean it. 10 O'clock PM, 1 O'clock AM, 3 O'clock AM, 4 O'clock AM, 5 O'clock AM, and 7 O'clock AM Saturday morning. It was a long night and I am proud to say that I only dozed off during one game, go me! :)
The weekend was a very nice get away. We were able to stay with  Josh, Katy, Blake, and Riki so it was nice to have people to hang out with between naps. It was a very much needed break and it was a bummer to have to come back! 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and helpful article with perfect answers.thanks for sharing such a good article,Interesting topic.
    maxbet

    ReplyDelete